Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2024 10:40:54 AM EDT
I snagged a safariland ALS off a deals thread here forever ago, but it's for railed 1911s and mine are without. So I'm looking at something decent that can live on a battle belt set up I have. Not worried about crazy retention from gun grabs as it would mostly be for training and whatnot, but I'd like it to not fall out of the holster if I have to run around a bit.

Would love the newer fabric wrapped versions I see but not against DIY.

what are some of the options these days?
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:20:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Safariland 6377 or 6378 (same holster body, different attachments) can be had for well under $100. Basic ALS holster that'll keep your handgun off the deck. You can attach it to a Safariland UBL, it'll just ride a little lower than a 6390 due to the height of the holes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jhon:
Safariland 6377 or 6378 (same holster body, different attachments) can be had for well under $100. Basic ALS holster that'll keep your handgun off the deck. You can attach it to a Safariland UBL, it'll just ride a little lower than a 6390 due to the height of the holes.
View Quote

This first place id check is eBay
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:48:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
I snagged a safariland ALS off a deals thread here forever ago, but it's for railed 1911s and mine are without. So I'm looking at something decent that can live on a battle belt set up I have. Not worried about crazy retention from gun grabs as it would mostly be for training and whatnot, but I'd like it to not fall out of the holster if I have to run around a bit.

Would love the newer fabric wrapped versions I see but not against DIY.

what are some of the options these days?
View Quote

Tier 1 holsters makes decent holsters for 1911s w and withough lights. Compatible with SL and other mounting systems
https://www.tier1concealed.com/collections/owb-holsters
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Top Top