Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2024 9:56:11 PM EDT
Hoping for input on the current market price per box for this Commie ammo. I’ve poked around the interwebs with not much luck.
TIA
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:03:23 AM EDT
[#1]
At a recent gun show the stuff in the 2nd pic was listed for about $0.75/rd.  Not sure if that was a good or bad price.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:37:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GySgt_D] [#2]
Wonder if those are the actual "full-power" (ha) loads, or the powderpuff ones....

Bought a case from sgammo a few years go when he was blowing it out cheap, but dunno if they are just target loads or not.

The box looks similar, but are unmarked.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:34:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I seem to remember some discussion years ago about Target (powderpuff) Loads. I suppose if that's the case, better that than having to stand on the firing line saying Pew Pew Pew.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:12:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Trouble with funny marked commie ammo is you never know what you have until you shoot it a bunch.

Full power or powder puff?
Accurate or crappy? many levels here to be found.

The big zinger-corrosive or not?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#5]
99% sure the yellow box is target loads. The natural colored cardboard is full power ball.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top