Is there a 92X magwell available that:

1) Fits factory mags

2) Not 3D printed

3) Does not have a huge logo printed on it

??

I cant seem to find one.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:41:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: User55645] [#1]
When you say "Fits factory mags" do you mean stock plastic base pads or actual mags? For instance, the older mags with the dents vs the smooth sided ones.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By User55645:
When you say "Fits factory mags" do you mean stock plastic base pads or actual mags?
View Quote

I guess the stock base pads...and the +3 pads that some Beretta mags have.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 2:34:17 PM EDT
[#3]
It would seem your parameters are limiting your results.
The logo is an easy fix. Sand it off and paint, alumablack, or otherwise coat the magwell.
The factory baseplates might just need to be sanded a bit, to help fitment. I'm not sure, but it might be worth buying one, knowing you might return it, to get an idea of the compatibility issue.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 6:22:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KissMethod17] [#4]
Not necessarily a magwell that surrounds the entire circumference of the grip, but the Wilson Combat Mag Guide does the trick nearly as well as a true magwell while allowing you to still use the majority of the magazines/base pads that are out there. Additionally, you can still easily strip magazines out in the event of a double-feed. It pains me to see so many run magwells with flush base pads that you cannot get a purchase on. If they ever have a bad double-feed they are going to struggle. I can confirm the mag guide working with even the 20 round Mec Gar M9/92 magazines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top