Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2024 1:31:31 PM EDT
I have an rmr on my 19.5 and a safariland holster that fits it.

I'm thinking about setting up another glock, a g45 with a dot. Likely an acro or trijicon rcr. Curious if anyone knows If a safarland 6390RDS setup to accept an rmr will accept either or both of these optics.

Just eyeballing it, I think it will, but would love to hear if anyone has confirmed.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 1:45:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: leng] [#1]
There are threads out there with pictures but in summary the RCR will fit existing 6xxx holsters with ALS/SLS w/o modifications.  

The RMR HD will not will w/o modification to the the holster since it sits closer to the muzzle vs the RMR type 2.  The pistol won't lock properly.

Here's the thread:
Thread

Link Posted: 3/8/2024 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By leng:
There are threads out there with pictures but in summary the RCR will fit existing 6xxx holsters with ALS/SLS w/o modifications.  

The RMR HD will not will w/o modification to the the holster since it sits closer to the muzzle vs the RMR type 2.  The pistol won't lock properly.

Here's the thread:
Thread

View Quote

Thank you much
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:10:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DukeFan23] [#3]
6390 fits my G45 with RCR that previously had an RMR on it.  Buddy ACRO also fits his 6390.

I did remove the unlocking tab shield/guard (not the hood) as it was rubbing the controls of the RCR on my draw stroke.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DukeFan23:
6390 fits my G45 with RCR that previously had an RMR on it.  Buddy ACRO also fits his 6390.

I did remove the unlocking tab shield/guard (not the hood) as it was rubbing the controls of the RCR on my draw stroke.
View Quote

Thanks. That's my plan. To buy a G45 MOS and likely mount an Acro on it. Just hoping I could use the same holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top