Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2024 8:44:42 AM EDT
Been reading about electronics failures and front glass breaking out on these. Are these issues still prevalent? I'm heavily considering buying one at the moment
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:00:06 AM EDT
[#1]
No. Issues are rare. Like anything, people only make a fuss when things break, you don't hear about the thousands still working perfect.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:46:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By doyouquaxu:
No. Issues are rare. Like anything, people only make a fuss when things break, you don't hear about the thousands still working perfect.
View Quote

That's a really good point. This should be something I consider whenever researching anything. Thanks for the insight.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 2:12:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KILLERB6] [#3]
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Out of 40 some I've seen at least three with broken front glass and numerous ones that eat batteries like crazy. I will not willingly use an Acro.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:23:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By pokey074:
Out of 40 some I've seen at least three with broken front glass and numerous ones that eat batteries like crazy. I will not willingly use an Acro.
View Quote

P-1 or P-2?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:43:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By WTFShane:

P-1 or P-2?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WTFShane:
Originally Posted By pokey074:

P-1 or P-2?
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 11:38:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:58:45 AM EDT
[#9]
I have 4 different ACRO P2s and have had zero issues with any of them.

Go for it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:08:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318] [#10]
I haven’t seen any issues with my sample size of six. I have four mounted on pistols, Glock 45, and 3 P320 Carry’s. I also have one on a Beretta 1301 12ga and one on a B&T GHM9 PCC. They work very well. The mounting system is rock solid, no screw failures to worry about if you’re using it on a pistol milled for the footprint. Great choice for a pistol or a long gun IMO.  

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 5:28:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Word, thanks, guys. Got a P2 mounted up on my staccato p and will be zeroing this weekend. Digging it in dry fire already
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top