Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2024 9:46:05 PM EDT
This went well.  Trigger time on Tuesday plus cleaning a little ink smear off the red dot lens helped a bunch.  

2024 2 15 Target 3 P 10S 100 Lonestar

This is fun.  This isn't easy.

Joe L
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:44:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Wonder what you could do with my Competion Ready Model. If you do your job it seems to stack them up in a nice little group. Get cocky and it really starts to open up quick.  Apply the fundamentals and WOW..  

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 12:25:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Good question about the Comp Ready model.  To be honest, I don't think it would be any better, based on what I've seen with the P-09/07, 75/97, and larger P-10's.  The limitation at 100 and 200 yards seems to be my eyesight in placing the dot, once I've determined that the pistol lock up is good and tight, which all but one of my CZ's have been.  If the lock up is tighter on the Comp Ready version, it may make a difference, but only if my grip/trigger pull/and dot placement is tighter than the gun lock up.  I have good days and bad days with the same gun.  I seem to be the significant difference in the results I get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top