Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2024 10:54:40 PM EDT
I recently purchased an old Beretta 92FS Centurion with dead factory installed night sights. The front sight is fixed and the rear are standard removable.

I contacted Trijicon because they are the original equipment but they no longer provide replacement service. They referred me to Amerigun USA.

Has anyone has any experience with that company? I would appreciate any information I can get.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:39:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PRYDE] [#1]
If you have some tools its actually not all that hard to do it yourself.  Soak the muzzle end in a jar or acetone or lacquer thinner overnight and you should be able to push the tritium vial out from the front.  You can get replacement vials from mixglo and drop one in with a clear epoxy.  May be worth a shot to try it out before you spend over $100 on new sights.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 12:55:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Might shoot Novak Sights an email & see what they might offer, IMO.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 11:56:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hker71] [#3]
Thank you for the suggestions. Amerigun USA only mills the slide and replaces the sights. Novak does not mill or work on Beretta front sights.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 7:14:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Just saw this.  Try tooltech:

https://tooltechgunsight.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top