Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2024 2:25:39 PM EDT
I bought three compact frames when they where 49.00

Thinking of grinding or filing the finger groove nub off ofr one.

If you did what did you use and how did it turn out ?

I'm thinking a triangle file would work best.

I prefer a Gen 1 or 5 type grip with no grooves. Really like my micro grip
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 4:21:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, last night.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Ground it off on both my compact and fullsize including removing some of the hump on the backstrap.

Sanding disc with my Dremel, just take your time.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 11:27:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY] [#3]
Not only did I grind off the finger group, I cut the damn grip down to fit G26 magazines

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 2:09:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I clicked this wondering if you were talking about the little nub on the end of the trigger bar that interferes with trigger reset on some non-dagger slides.  

I had that happen on one of my friends so I replaced the trigger bar and shoe with a cheap P80.  

Then it turns out the magwell was out of spec so I put the original back in and I still need to get that returned for work/exchange.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top