Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2024 1:43:36 PM EDT
I have a spare non-OR M&P 2.0 slide I’m considering getting cut for a Holosun 507C but with an irons forward configuration.  

I was curious if anyone has had this cut done, since the only way to have Irons forward is to have the slide milled.
If so, pictures, and an idea of what sites were used would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 1:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure, I sent mine to maple leaf.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 8:58:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroEngineer] [#2]
@Schroderson

Could you share pictures?

I’m mostly interested to see how low the optic sits with respect to the iron sights Maple Leaf uses.  Is it a lower 1/3rd-ish co witness or lower/higher?
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 1:53:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Sure, PM your email or phone # and I’ll be happy to. I’m using suppressor height sights
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 3:46:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an irons-forward cut by ATEI. I, too, could send you a pic by text as I don't have a Photobucket account or anything like that to attach photos...
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Schroderson:
Sure, PM your email or phone # and I’ll be happy to. I’m using suppressor height sights
View Quote

IM sent, thanks!
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By the_professional:
I have an irons-forward cut by ATEI. I, too, could send you a pic by text as I don't have a Photobucket account or anything like that to attach photos...
View Quote

IM sent, thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top