Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2024 3:25:00 PM EDT
Title says it all. I tried a Google search for reviews and nothing came up.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I never heard of them before.   Looks like a new product from Israel by E-Lander.   The price I found for the E-Lander EMTEN mag was $16 for a Glock 19 mag.

I have enough Glock 19 factory magazines and I’d spend $25 for a Glock 19 mag before I bought an untested E-Lander mag.

https://magnumballistics.com/product/e-lander-magazine-fits-glock-19-9mm-15-rd-emtan
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:05:56 AM EDT
[#2]
There is no good reason to not buy OEM Glock magazines. They are known and proven to be durable and reliable and affordable compared to other pistol magazines. Why would you want anything else?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 9:05:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't get me wrong...I completely agree with sticking to original Glock mags for Glocks, I was just curious if anyone was familiar with these E-Landers. Do the Israelis use these mags or do they use Glock OEM or a mix of both? Just curious.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:53:52 PM EDT
[#4]
With all the recent carry license being issued for handguns in Israel maybe E-Lander saw a potential market since the Glock 19 is very popular in Israel and the US.   I’ve read firearms, accessories and ammunition are much more expensive in Israel so I have no idea of price difference in other countries for E-Lander to Glock mags.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 7:33:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't base my firearms and firearms accessories purchases on what the Israeli's use and neither should you. I base my purchases on what has been proven to work especially in life and death situations. OEM Glock mags work and there is no good reason to buy any others.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Wolfstone:
I don't base my firearms and firearms accessories purchases on what the Israeli's use and neither should you. I base my purchases on what has been proven to work especially in life and death situations. OEM Glock mags work and there is no good reason to buy any others.
View Quote

I don't know why the animosity or the way the conversation is steering in that direction. I simply asked three questions...
1. Anyone try them?
2. Do the Israelis use them?
3. Do they use a mix of Israeli-made mags and Glock OEM?

At no time did I remotely suggest anyone base their accessory choices on what the Israelis or others use.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 2:05:43 AM EDT
[#7]
While I can't speak on these, E-Lander and Mako Group (their importer) screwed so many people so hard on their 5.56 mags that they were banned from the site entirely with the promised replacement mags never appearing.  On the other hand, I had the first gen 5.56 mags and had zero issue.  Lots of people didn't.

Point being, it's a roll of the dice with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top