Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2023 7:46:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndBen]
https://www.dlahdesigns.com/shop/p/fq0zutylddl2h8ejxb9klheic2lse9-nalzt

Seems to be a real small shop that makes a nice low pro plate. Im trying to figure out their website/ordering process.

I want one for an SRO, but showing out of stock. I signed up to be notified when the item is back in stock. But, the disclaimer says this:

**All plates are made on a per order basis. “In Stock” doesn’t represent an item currently on hand. Stock items are listed as items available to be made. Availability is limited to help maintain the estimated lead time of 7-14 business days. Some orders may ship sooner but there is no guarantee. We try our best to get the orders out as soon as possible.

So did I place an order/dibs on a future plate batch by signing up vis email?

Anyone deal with them?
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have an RDO model, but I've messaged him about these. Just contact him if there's a contact option and I'm sure he'll get to you.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool, thanks
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one but haven't installed it.  Probably going to go with LTT's slide cut instead.

It's not cerakoted/anodized, it's raw aluminum.  Fit and finish are good for a small business.  It's probably an excellent product if you're on a budget.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 4:24:32 PM EDT
[#4]
If you're looking to get rid of it, I might know a guy who is looking for one.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 5:32:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KissMethod17] [#5]
Some would say the Dlah plate is the best optic plate offering that currently exists IF you plan to use Beretta's optics ready RDO slide interface.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep, that is what I’ve heard, and I will be using a 92X RDO.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#7]
We would be remiss to not mention that DLAH has a normal RMR plate and one for the SRO, the RMR plate isn't recommended if you're using an SRO even though they have the same mounting design.

Today in things I learned this morning...
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 9:29:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KissMethod17] [#8]
Dlah, also recently released an ACRO P2 plate, an optic that the LTT RDO system cannot accommodate currently. Additionally, Dlah offers modified M9A3 suppressor height sights to work in conjunction with optics and his plate. With the slide cut the way it is from Beretta, everyone wished Beretta made their RDO plates/adaptors like Dlah's, his are superior.
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 10:49:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: airman100] [#9]
(Threads that cost me money)

I ordered an RMR plate 10/21 that was listed "in stock" with the 7-14 day caveat. 14 days came and went, they were waiting on firing pin safety blocks that they include with 3/32" or so trimmed off the top, which is why the stock Beretta optic plate is so much taller. My order shipped 11/9, and arrived today USPS 11/13.

The first thing to do (required) is swap out the OEM firing pin safety block for their modified version, which is a two minute job (at most) with a 1/16'" roll pin punch. The new block is sunken at the top of the slide, which you won't see once the plate is installed. It still comes up proud of the slide slightly, doing a function test.

The plate is delivered in the white, which is clearly stated on the website (and all the photos are of the bare plate). I used Aluma-Black on it, and got an acceptable result.

All screws needed are included. The only quibble I have is they are tiny Allen socketed countersunk screws, not Torx, and at that tiny size 5/64 and 2.5mm both sorta fit, and there's no callout in the instructions which one to use. (Screws are metric, but my 5/64 fit better.) Hex also cams out VERY EASY at those tiny sizes. My front side mounting screw cammed out at the indicated 12 in/lb using a chromed Borka Tools 2.5mm bit, and now it's not coming out.

Overall, though, (before shooting with it!) I'm happy with the mount, and having the optic closer to the bore axis. My example is a 92X Compact with a Primary Arms Classic Series 24mm reflex sight (3 MOA).

ETA:typos, pictures moved
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 12:53:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the write up/ info...I ended up sending my slide to Langdon to get milled a week or so ago.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AndBen:
Thanks for the write up/ info...I ended up sending my slide to Langdon to get milled a week or so ago.
View Quote

Haha, so did I.  It's in queue now.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By airman100:
(Threads that cost me money)
View Quote

@airman100

What threaded barrel is that?
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#13]

@airman100

What threaded barrel is that?
View Quote

@AndBen The barrel is just a Beretta Compact 1/2x28 OEM barrel, but I think you were more interested in the muzzle device- it's a Griffin EZ-LOK suppressor mount with the EZ-LOK comp over it.
I originally bought the comp mostly as an expensive protector for the mount threads (more to keep the exposed threads from scratching something else up when the can is off, because EZLOK threads are pretty tough) but then I shot it, and the comp really does make a difference without being terribly loud, so I've bought a few more.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 8:02:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndBen] [#14]

@AndBen The barrel is just a Beretta Compact 1/2x28 OEM barrel, but I think you were more interested in the muzzle device- it's a Griffin EZ-LOK suppressor mount with the EZ-LOK comp over it.
I originally bought the comp mostly as an expensive protector for the mount threads (more to keep the exposed threads from scratching something else up when the can is off, because EZLOK threads are pretty tough) but then I shot it, and the comp really does make a difference without being terribly loud, so I've bought a few more.
View Quote

Cool. No, I was more interested in the barrel. Thanks. I have a couple of the Griffin comps already.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 8:12:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: airman100] [#15]

Cool. No, I was more interested in the barrel. Thanks. I have a couple of the Griffin comps already.
View Quote

@AndBen Okay. I bought this one for the Compact on the Beretta site, which just happens to be in stock when I wrote this, and 25% off with BLF25 for 167.40...
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 11:34:43 PM EDT
[#16]

@AndBen Okay. I bought this one for the Compact on the Beretta site, which just happens to be in stock when I wrote this, and 25% off with BLF25 for 167.40...
View Quote

Thanks...$225? I guess you got pay to play....
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Only that expensive (223.60) if you forget the BLF25 code in the cart, that brings it to 167.40 Full size OEM threaded barrels were in stock and the same price Monday, but were gone by Tuesday...
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Yikes! $135 and it doesn't have a front fence?
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 1:49:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I ordered one and use it on my 92x RDO. Sits much lower than the stock plates and is very well made.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 10:24:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Another positive for the DLah plate. I have it on an M9A4. As others have said it comes white, so I did the Alum A Black and its fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top