Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2023 2:12:26 PM EDT
Anyone here have one, or have any experience with them?

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:26:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I own a PSP made in the USA clone.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 8:02:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you ever had any issues with it?
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Its been surprisingly reliable. PSP actually made Baby Brownings for sale in Europe under license from FN.

Mec-gar magazine's are excellent. The design is 120 years old and still works for me.

I keep it clean and oiled. It's 30 years old and still looks like new. .25 acp is comparable to a .22 power wise, but more reliable IMO because it's a center fire.

Consider replacing the recoil spring if it is old. Good magazine's are a necessity
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 3:38:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Fun gun, super tiny!  Sights are more of a suggestion than anything else, but this piece wasn’t meant for target shooting. Precision Small Arms is keeping the design alive and they even make a threaded barrel for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top