Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2024 4:56:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Coffin-Nail]
At this point is seems like the availability accessories should be out there, I thought these were supposed to be popular?

I already know there are no hybrid holsters available, we've checked all of the decent ones and sent them requests but still no availability. It would be helpful in anyone else who's interested might do the same at places like Comp-Tac, Stealth Gear, and Black Arch. It's for the wife and she isn't going to carry in a full kydex holster, currently she's using a Black Arch for her Glock 42. Does anyone know if these accept other model's sights?
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Also the owner of a brand new Beretta 80X. I also own 2 Px4's and a Pico - used to have an Italian built 92S but sold it for super big bucks to fund the Px4 purchases. Anyway, your are correct. There is very little presently available for the new 80X which to be fair was just released a year ago. I have been a Beretta user/aficionado for over 40 years and can give only this advice - be patient. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes 3 years to get some options for holsters and sights, optics plates, grips, and goodies.

I love my new 80X but for the time being it gets carried in a generic High Noon leather holster I have laying around. It also seems to fit right fine in a DeSantis Super Fly originally for a Beretta 84FS. Night sights we are gonna be SOL on for a couple years. As we will be for optics plates for red dots.

VooDoo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top