Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2024 7:14:45 PM EDT
I recently picked up a used Beretta 92FS Centurion as an impulse purchase. I finally got around to shooting it and it has become one of my favorites!

I bought the Wilson Combat ultra slim grips because I never liked the size of the factory grips. It made a huge difference. I wish I would have bought one a long time ago. It is a blast to shoot and very reliable.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Great!

Now go buy Langdon's Optimized Trigger Bar for it and a D spring.

You'll love it more.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Don't pick up an 81FS or 84FS, you won't like them too.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chowser:
Great!

Now go buy Langdon's Optimized Trigger Bar for it and a D spring.

You'll love it more.
View Quote
Or the full trigger job in a bag. I was never a fan of Beretta 92 series pistols until I dropped a kit in an M9A4. Makes it a completely different pistol.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:11:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I had to have an M9 for nostalgia sake so I bought one a few years ago. A couple weeks ago I stumbled into a 92FS for an absolute steal so I picked it up. I guess I like them enough I was willing to have two in the safe…
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 2:17:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I will probably get the Langdon Tactical trigger bar next. The trigger is pretty good already.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top