Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2024 3:16:28 PM EDT
My two Bianchi Speed Strips disintegrated after years of storage and I need to buy some new ones.

I noticed that there's a competitor product, "Tuff Products" who make a nearly identical product called "Quick Strips" and they come packaged in four each vs. Bianchi's 2-pack. The Quick Strips also come in orange as well as black.

Any recommendations on Tuff Products?

https://www.amazon.com/speed-strips/s?k=speed+strips

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
They are fine. I use them interchangeably
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:08:44 PM EDT
[#2]
They are good to go and I actually prefer them to Bianchi.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I have used Tuff Quick Strips for a few years now, no complaints.

I prefer Zeta6 Pak products for my J frame and Ruger Speed Six, though.

Zeta6 K-PAK 2
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MoonDancer:
I have used Tuff Quick Strips for a few years now, no complaints.

I prefer Zeta6 Pak products for my J frame and Ruger Speed Six, though.

Zeta6 K-PAK 2
View Quote

Nice. I didn't realize I already had their website bookmarked. Definitely interested.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 10:58:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I have some of each. Both brands have only lasted a few years before they fall apart. They probably are all made in the same factory.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:01:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By thebert:
I have some of each. Both brands have only lasted a few years before they fall apart. They probably are all made in the same factory.
View Quote

In '22 I bought some Tuff Quick Strips to replace some Bianchis, as the Bianchi ones were only lasting a year and a half or so of daily use.  The time I've had Tuff ones isn't long enough to definitely  say they are more durable, but they cerrainly display less change in shape.  The Bianchi ones always seemed to pretty quickly develop an inward or outward bend, the Tuff ones are still straight.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#7]
A Holster has come out with some 3d printed strips as well, the tab is thicker and they are a little stiffer, but pretty nice.  I'm not sure if they will break down or not.  Both Tuff and Bianchi break down over 5 to 10 years and have to be replaced.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:39:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TMC2327:
A Holster has come out with some 3d printed strips as well, the tab is thicker and they are a little stiffer, but pretty nice.  I'm not sure if they will break down or not.  Both Tuff and Bianchi break down over 5 to 10 years and have to be replaced.
View Quote

TY for posting this
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:21:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Exactly  good for awhile and fall apart,junk
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top