Posted: 11/15/2023 11:40:57 PM EDT
Are we getting a Black Friday sale this year?  I scored a Duty SS last year
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 2:36:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 1:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
Family Firearms has them so cheap, I don’t see how they can go any lower.

My Raider was $480.

View Quote

I snagged the Duty SS last year for $287.35 (with free shipping) on the Black Friday special.

I guess it was "blemmed" because it wasn't in the right box
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd take a Zigana FC for $230 shipped...or any 9mm 1911
Link Posted: 11/18/2023 9:01:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Funny I came to this forum to ask the same question as OP.

I scored a few deals last Black Friday - Hungry for more

The cheap scratch & Dent shotguns are fun.  The ART-02 shotgun I snagged last BF works well.
Link Posted: 11/18/2023 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I’ve already ordered a barrel and I’m looking for a chassis.
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 11:54:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I’d like to find a 9mm railed duty for closer to $400. Cheapest I’m seeing is $450 currently.
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 10:44:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Too bad, no black Friday or cyber Monday deals...
Link Posted: 11/28/2023 1:59:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By EncoreGolf:
Too bad, no black Friday or cyber Monday deals...
View Quote

There were supposedly 30% discounts on parts at SDS.

However, I tried to order a couple of items (Zigana mag and 1911 mag funnel) tonight and it rejected the Black Friday code which was supposedly still active.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I purchased a 1911A1 “WWII” model from PSA. For well under $400 including shipping, sales tax and transfer, I can’t believe how much gun I got for the money. Well made, nicely finished (although not an authentic WWII USGI finish) and nice walnut grips installed along with a pair of G.I. Style brown plastic grips in the box. Two Mec-Gar magazines, cleaning brush and a nice plastic case with die cut foam.

I haven’t had it out to the range yet but I expect it to shoot as well as my two Tisas 9mm 1911s.

Given the current Turkish/U.S. currency exchange rate and tenuous relationship, people may be kicking themselves later on for not buying one of these guns now.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 8:55:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I just picked up my WW2 in 9mm and the walnut grips are nice.

Also got it from PSA

Great gun for well under $400 transferred ( think it came to 355)

Nicer than my Rock Island I purchased years ago for more money that had a cracked frame and got returned.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 8:56:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Makarov:
I purchased a 1911A1 “WWII” model from PSA. For well under $400 including shipping, sales tax and transfer, I can’t believe how much gun I got for the money. Well made, nicely finished (although not an authentic WWII USGI finish) and nice walnut grips installed along with a pair of G.I. Style brown plastic grips in the box. Two Mec-Gar magazines, cleaning brush and a nice plastic case with die cut foam.

I haven’t had it out to the range yet but I expect it to shoot as well as my two Tisas 9mm 1911s.

Given the current Turkish/U.S. currency exchange rate and tenuous relationship, people may be kicking themselves later on for not buying one of these guns now.
View Quote

Agree with all of this…
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top