Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2024 1:20:18 PM EDT
Has anyone ordered a blem from Tenicor?  If so please let me know your experience.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Order a blem AIWB (forget the specific model) for my Staccato.  Couldn’t find the blem in it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DukeFan23:
Order a blem AIWB (forget the specific model) for my Staccato.  Couldn’t find the blem in it.
View Quote

I received my Sagax Lux 2 blem today.  Other than the writing on the back of the holster being very faint I can't find any blemish.  I'll post pics when I have it set up.  Initial impression is very good.  Very positive retention, great design, and well finished.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#3]
For future reference here is what I received from the Blemicor sale.  I wish I had bought a few more items from the sale.  This is a Sagax Lux 2 for a G19.  It works with and without the light and has a positive retention click either way.  It's very comfy and has great adjustability.  Absolutely my favorite appendix carry holster so far from initial use.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 6:05:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jerrwhy01] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DukeFan23:
Ordered a blem AIWB (forget the specific model) for my Staccato G43xMOS.  Couldn’t find the blem in it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/12/2024 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I picked the Certum3 blemicor.

Def seems well made compared to others I have had.

Besides the light print, I do not see a blem. Maybe it was a return. Those dcc clips are pain to put on in the 3 o clock position.

Overall, it is nice and doesn't move at all once it's on.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 11:39:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I just ordered one for my shield.  Wish they had one in stock for a full sized M&P, I'd have bought two.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 3:37:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought 1 for my Glock 19.  I couldn't find anything wrong with it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 8:18:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Im really happy with mine, commander length 1911.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top