Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 4/9/2024 11:34:26 AM EDT
I’m really surprised that I haven’t seen any of the new Blued Pythons posted yet. I picked this 6” up about 3 weeks ago. The gun has a 4 digit serial number x,xxx so obviously they’re out there now.

I’m also surprised to find out I can’t post pictures since my membership expired back at the 1st of March. I’ll get my membership activated and share a few photos later today…

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#1]
You start a thread about not seeing pics of a blued Python and you dont post a pic of your blued Python?
Major fail OP.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m a buyer as soon as they release the 4 inch with two vents instead of three!
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thebert:
You start a thread about not seeing pics of a blued Python and you dont post a pic of your blued Python?
Major fail OP.
View Quote

Sorry about that…it’s been a busy evening. I’ll do better once I get a little more time.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 12:57:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Just giving you a hard time.
Good looking revolver.
I said when they start making the new Python in blue I was going to get one. Alot of guns I will buy sight unseen but I would like to see these in person before I buy.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#5]
The bluing is very very nice. It’s actually much better than I thought they would be. Price wise, they are running a little over $300 more than the stainless guns. Originally, I picked my SS 6” up for $1200 cash out the door. However from the same Dealer the Blued 6” Python cost me $1575 out the door.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 6:31:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I did see a 4 in Blued Python it was 1600 from the shop I was in .
Page Handguns » Colt
Top Top