Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2023 12:21:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chumpmiester]
Kel-Tec has a discount if you purchase a CP33 magazines AND 17 round extension together.

https://www.keltecweapons.com/product/cp33-17-magazine-extension/

Be aware that their website is running very slowly right now.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 2:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a pretty good discount. $60 when bought together, versus $51.50 for the magazine and $31.50 for the extension.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 6:56:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I placed my order on the 18th and package arrived today. I am ready for the hordes of invading tree rats now.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 10:36:17 PM EDT
[#3]
How do you like the cp33? Pretty reliable?
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:33:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I have not had any issues with my CP33 and love it. It is actually more accurate than my Ruger MkII and my S&W 22A The only thing about the CP33, and PRM30/CMR30, is that you do have to pay attention to how you load the magazines and makes sure it is done correctly. I am running a Swampfox Optics Kingslayer red dot on it and have no problems hitting small pieces of clay birds at 85 yards.

I never thought that a compensator would make much difference on a 22LR pistol but I was wrong. I am running a TandemKross Game Changer Pro on the CP33 and it pretty much eliminated muzzle rise. It is great for speed games like rimfire steel challenge.

Plus what's not to like about having 33 rounds (or 50) in the magazine and watching peoples' reactions as they wait for you to reload.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 2:37:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fullmedaljacket8] [#5]
I can’t get the discount to work.
ETA got it to work after help support ticket. Use coupon leadhead for 15% off.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:16:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fullmedaljacket8:
I can’t get the discount to work.
ETA got it to work after help support ticket. Use coupon leadhead for 15% off.
View Quote

Thanks to you, and the OP. I have 2 (more ) on the way.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Zardoz:

View Quote
I'm glad that I could corrupt and enable people
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:55:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Zardoz:

View Quote

Glad I could help out. Mine came in today, haven’t had the time to open them up yet.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:26:01 AM EDT
[#9]
I took my CP33 and all the mags with extensions with me the other day when I went to test out a new AR22 barrel. I was having fun with the CP33 blasting clay birds from 25 yards out to 80 yards. And I had no issues with the extensions either.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By rippr334:
How do you like the cp33? Pretty reliable?
View Quote

I SBRed mine. Love it. Very accurate (much better than both my 15-22 SBRs) and, so far, the most reliable semi-auto .22lr I have. Just use a mag loader.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top