Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/29/2024 3:37:36 PM EDT
I picked up a P10-F a couple of weeks ago and have noticed that is a picky eater.  It only has around 250 rounds ran through it and I get failure to feed jams. I have ran it with 2 different magazines and have the same problems. Not sure if this is just a break in period. Has anyone else had similar problems with P10 pistols? These are the results so far.

Fiocchi 115 grains FMJ 100 rounds, 4 FTF
Blazer Brass 115 grain, 50 rounds. 0 FTF
Hornaday Critical Duty 135 grain, 20 rounds 0 FTF
Sierra 124 grain JHP, 20 rounds 5 FTF
S&B 115 grain FMJ, 50 rounds 0 FTF
S&B 124 grain JHP , 20 rounds 0 FTF
Winchester 115 JHP, 20 rounds 1 FTF

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 5:42:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Both of mine work fine. I have heard some don’t like flat nose bullets.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 6:07:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a few thousand of Federal American Eagle 147gr FMJ through mine with no issues on the flat nose.
Also running Winchester 124gr FMJ Nato spec.
Hollowpoints I have test are Federal 147gr HST, Federal 115gr HiShok, Winchester Ranger T-series 147gr, Speer Gold dot 124gr.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I think just give it a few more rounds.  Clean the slide rails and use light oil until it loosens up just a little bit more.  My hope for you is that it is just a little tight like mine were, and that it will loosen up with another few hundred rounds.  Like mine did.  

Joe

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 1:16:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dogtired] [#4]
Mine had some chambering issues with my 147 grain reloads but 100% with everything else.

Good thread on Enos
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 4:24:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DernHumpus] [#5]
Where is it stopping?  Almost chambered where if you hit the back of the slide it'll fully chamber?

They don't like long loads, the chambers are short and it pushes the bullet into the rifling.  Typically this is only 147's but lighter bullets could be loaded long causing it as well.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 6:44:10 PM EDT
[#6]
It looks like it is catching on the seam of the brass and bullet and the top of the ramp of the barrel. I am going to give it a good cleaning and retry this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top