Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2024 10:25:54 AM EDT
I recently acquired a CZ Shadow 2 optic ready for competition. I want to compete in Carry Optics , but I am unable to find an optic plate for a Holosun RDS. The Holosun has the same footprint as the RMR. It seems everybody is out of them. Probably due to the Shadow 2 Compact version just hitting the market. I would preferer to keep the cost under $60.00, but I understand supply and demand might dictate otherwise.

P.S. Do I need an Optic Plate, I was told I do by the local gun shop.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:35:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: chunderbox] [#1]
It's not under $60 but is well worth the price.  Fits my Holosun 507 Comp like a glove and the built in rear sight is perfect.  Plus it's a steel plate with the Zev style mounting posts for more thread engagement for the optic screws.  They have a couple other options without the rear sight for a bit less as well.

P.S.  Yes you need a mounting plate.

https://chpws.com/product/cz-shadow-2-optics-ready-v4-mil-leo-to-trijicon-rh-holosun-407c-507c-507comp-508t-ch-edc-xl-w-zev-posts-and-built-in-rear-sight/
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:18:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I had to get a no namer from eBay for an EPS. Turned out to be a really good unit milled from aluminum with the stude and countersunk bosses.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:16:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TROB] [#3]
I got mine through Cajun gunworks and added a Dawson rear (my plate came with a rear dovetail).

They have this one in stock right now

https://cajungunworks.com/product/shadow-2-and-p10-optic-ready-plate/
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank You

I ordered one from Cajun gun works. I appreciate the reply's and the help.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 6:17:57 AM EDT
[#5]
CZ Parts sells the OEM steel plates, which some say hold up better.  I placed an order even though they didn't appear to have the part in stock, and it just shipped a few weeks later once they had some on hand.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:19:28 AM EDT
[#6]
FYI, The P10 plate fits the S2.
Link Posted: Today 1:31:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Avoid CH like the plague. Check out the ones at Www.thecncpros.com
Lifetime warranty and they are made from hardened steel. Their stuff fits like a glove.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top