Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2023 5:29:20 PM EDT
can't find these anywhere.

Do they plan on shipping a new batch any time soon?
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 12:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Word is that they aren't making any right now to work through the issues that the "Gen 1"'s have.  

I would imagine there will eventually be a Gen 2 / Mod 2 / Rev 2, but when that will be is unknown.  You can find a used (or possibly new?) one out there, but the RIval-S is carrying a premium right now.

Link Posted: 12/5/2023 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, went through hell to get mine.  Found a dealer in TN that shipped me and my buddy a couple.   Took about 3 months.  Gonna wait till the gen 2s come out to get another.  I had a mag issue with mine but fixed it myself.  Love my S!!
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#3]
There's one on FGT if you feel like paying up for it.  Granted he's done a fair amount of mods.

Canik Rival-S on FGT
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 9:53:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I was able to pick one up today for less than retail. Walked into Academy and it was in the case.

Finestkind
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Old post, but Gunbroker is covered up with these.

Honest Outlaw's INCESSANT praise of this gun has caused me to consider one.  However, his absolute hatred of the Hellcat line makes me question his judgement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top