BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2024 8:40:19 AM EDT
Thought y’all might enjoy

YouTube link
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:06:33 AM EDT
[#1]

I have the 81 FS and 84 FS. Beautiful well engineed pistols but their time has passed and are more for collectors as there are much better options for EDC.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By evnash:
Thought y’all might enjoy

YouTube link
View Quote

I enjoyed the video.  The volume was in and out, so just so I understand:  As an 81FS owner I could buy an 80X, swap in my 81FS .32 ACP barrel and mags, and have was is essentially an 81X?  Is that correct?  If so, I was already looking for an excuse to buy an 80x, so...
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 2:55:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Outrider] [#3]
Great video! I just got my Noblex plate in but I think they made it wrong.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Landric:

I enjoyed the video.  The volume was in and out, so just so I understand:  As an 81FS owner I could buy an 80X, swap in my 81FS .32 ACP barrel and mags, and have was is essentially an 81X?  Is that correct?  If so, I was already looking for an excuse to buy an 80x, so...
View Quote

Yes.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Handguns/80x-in-32-ACP/15-213084/
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Landric:

View Quote

Yeah sorry about the volume. i should get a mic.

yes. all the 80 series barrels can move around to various frames.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:21:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Whipped up this universal holster that retains off the light. Works pretty well

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By evnash:
Whipped up this universal holster that retains off the light. Works pretty well

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222048/IMG_6652_jpeg-3195485.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222048/IMG_6653_jpeg-3195486.JPG
View Quote
What WMLs have you tried on there?  I'm curious how far forward some of them protrude.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#7]
The 80X is amazing! My first time shooting it I put all 13 shots in a 3" circle target at 10 yards with hardly any effort.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Seven-Shooter:
What WMLs have you tried on there?  I'm curious how far forward some of them protrude.
View Quote

Nightstick tlr1 clone.  Yeah it hangs but is secure
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:14:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By evnash:  Yeah sorry about the volume. i should get a mic.

yes. all the 80 series barrels can move around to various frames.
View Quote

Please.  The video was unwatchable.  Turn the volume up to hear you speak & then gunfire is too loud.  No thanks, let us know when you get a microphone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top