Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2023 8:26:22 PM EDT
My cousin picked this up. Having trouble assigning a value to it though, closest thing I can find is one with a shorter barrel sold in 2015 for $1300. Any info or insight would be appreciated greatly! Picture attached! Thanks.

Colt Special 32-20 WCF Picture
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 9:55:28 PM EDT
[#1]
In that condition and missing original grips it might bring 500 in this area, if the bore is bright and the timing is spot on.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 8:59:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, if the pics are right and it's been polished and reblued, maybe $400. and that's assuming that the mechanicals are good with a nice bore...

If the bore is even slightly corroded and the timing is off, then its a $300 pistol at best... just my opinion though
Link Posted: 11/6/2023 12:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Polished to within an inch of it's life and re-blued.  Zero collector value and honestly I'm not sure a 32-20 has a lot of value as a shooter in this day and age.  $300 tops and I doubt I'd bite at that price.
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Doesn’t look blued to me, it looks like a nickle refinish.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ameshawki:
Polished to within an inch of it's life and re-blued.  Zero collector value and honestly I'm not sure a 32-20 has a lot of value as a shooter in this day and age.  $300 tops and I doubt I'd bite at that price.
View Quote

This. No matter if it is blued or nickel, it is a refinish and the trough around the sideplate shows how bad it was polished before the refinish.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 6:20:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Refinished and in a collector caliber. Going to be tough to get interest beyond $300-$350 or so.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top