Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2023 11:55:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AS556]
Overwatch DAT any good?

Will be using for USPSA and would like to retain drop safety.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got the Poly version in my full size works great!
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 8:21:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AS556] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rugby3:
View Quote

Would you say it helped with trigger pull?
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 10:21:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AS556:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rugby3:

For me I feel it did and for $50 not a big spend if I'm not happy with it.

It's not on the same level as my Apex kit for my Shield or PRP kits for my XD/m's but those are also 3-4 times the price.
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 5:49:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: srb10864] [#4]
Put a Glock Performance Trigger in your Daggers and be done with it. Just need to use a gen5 backplate on your slide and the trigger is a staright drop-in to the frame. I've done it on several of my fullsize Dagger frames. The GPT triggers are also about $70-90 when you search online for them.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I put the OP trigger in and it's a huge improvement. Shot 150 rounds today and zero issues.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 7:15:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I put the OP trigger in and it's a huge improvement. Shot 150 rounds today and zero issues.
View Quote

Glad to hear you think it's an improvement and no issues.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 12:54:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kychas] [#7]
Start with the dagger trigger and do this
25 cent trigger job

I would add to polish the safety plunger completely inside and out and inside the hole in the slide it is in
(I did this on a CZ52 and it helped a lot to smooth the trigger)
I used a dremmel with the polish tips. They look like rubber and have polishing compound in the rubber and are quick to put a Crome shine on steel
Practice on some scrap steel to get a feel for these if you have never used them before
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:38:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: skid2964] [#8]
Originally Posted By srb10864:
Put a Glock Performance Trigger in your Daggers and be done with it. Just need to use a gen5 backplate on your slide and the trigger is a staright drop-in to the frame. I've done it on several of my fullsize Dagger frames. The GPT triggers are also about $70-90 when you search online for them.
View Quote

I wish I had known this!  I just put a Timney in mine and had problems using an NDZ minus connector (or any minus connector). I had to revert back to the regular connector for everything to work properly. It is a nice trigger, but I would have saved some money using the Glock performance trigger! (And would have an OEM appearance).

Link Posted: 1/26/2024 10:27:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Really dont want to start a new thread for this but how are the stock micro dagger triggers? The hinged looking design is off putting. Makes me think M&P 1.0 . I domt need a Gucci trigger I actually really like a glock trigger after a few hundred rounds
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top