Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2024 9:07:14 PM EDT
Many years ago I had a Walther PPQ in 9mm that had a sweet trigger with a short reset. I am looking at another Walther specifically the PDP models in 9mm. Does the PDP have a nice trigger and can anyone tell me if it is like the PPQ's used to be? IF not the PDP then what model should I look at. I also liked the PPQ becuse it seemed to have a natural point and feel to it and the best I can describe that is like the old SAA navy revolvers.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Never fired or held a PPQ.
The PDP is not an aesthetically attractive pistol...but it feels REALLY good in the hands and the trigger is the best I have ever felt in a striker fired gun.
Allegedly, the PDP Match has a better trigger than the regular PDP, so maybe look for that?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:01:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Regular PDP is pretty close to the ppq but a little different.

The PDP pro triggers and the DPT triggers are a step above, basically shorter take up and lighter break
Link Posted: Today 8:53:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ScoutH57:
Regular PDP is pretty close to the ppq but a little different.

The PDP pro triggers and the DPT triggers are a step above, basically shorter take up and lighter break
View Quote

Agreed.

And thx for reminding me I need a PDP Pro....just when I was trying to save money.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top