Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/7/2024 10:03:37 PM EDT
It reads like it does.

I have a bunch of P30's and VP9's. I've never had anything I could put a red dot on. I recently decided to look into the Mantis training stuff and it made me realize it's time to finally get into this red dot pistol game. I think I'm going to get a VP9SK with the Holosun SCS. But I'm also considering getting an optics ready slide kit. Just need to run the numbers and see which way is the better deal. Looks like the $200 can be spent on anything in the HK web shop.
All New VP, P2000, or Full-Sized P30 Models

4 FREE MAGAZINES*

Offer Valid on Purchases Completed January 1 – March 31, 2024.

Must Be Redeemed by April 30, 2024. Rebate Valid Until May 31, 2024.

Rebate codes do not stack with each other offers.

1) Purchase any new VP, P2000, or any Full-Sized P30 Models

2) Upload your receipt and serial number below

3) HK will send rebate via e-mail to address used in the redemption *Rebate will be in the form of HK BUCKS: $200 towards HK’s webshop to be used towards your choice of magazines, swag, & more!
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/8/2024 12:22:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: patw] [#1]
I was told it does. You just have to list it on the rebate form as a VP9 pistol not the SK. A few members on HKPRO website did it that way, with that direction/statement coming from HK USA and it went through without issue.

With that said, you don't have to use the $200 credit for mags but for anything in the HK store. I bought a VP9 when they had the first rebate of only $100 and I bought some other items with that credit. So, if they have one, you could use the credit towards an optic ready slide.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Issues with mounting a SCS VP9, it did not fit the VP9 with optic ready
Has me rethinking the whole thing. Ignorance is bliss. Now I'm going to mind fuck this decision forever and end up doing nothing. Fuck.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top