Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2020 2:38:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Joescuba]
Cold War warrior.  Non import marked FEG R-61 in 9mm markarov.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I always wanted to shoot one of those, nice looking gun.  I had a Stainless Steel 380 PPK which shot real good but I figured the FEG would have more recoil in 9x18.   Let us know how your FEG shoots!
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 9:28:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Joescuba] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By VASCAR2:
I always wanted to shoot one of those, nice looking gun.  I had a Stainless Steel 380 PPK which shot real good but I figured the FEG would have more recoil in 9x18.   Let us know how your FEG shoots!
View Quote

It has a little pop to it.  Like shooting a S&W scandium J frame in 357.  It is very accurate.  It has a lightweight aluminum frame.  Weights less than a PPK.  

Regards
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I had one that I gave to my son. I still have its older (and weaker) brother, the RK59.

https://www.tactical-life.com/firearms/hungarian-rk-59-pistol/
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:04:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one - but import marked.  A little snappy but a fun little gun.

I keep it along with two extra mags in my "hospital bag"  Don't ask .......

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:47:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gatorade96] [#5]

@joescuba thought you might find these interesting

Family photo of my FEG collection before a couple are off to a swap meet tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 9:52:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't help but like FEG pistols. I have 3 - one in 9x18, one in .32ACP and one in .380 ACP. The neat thing is they all use the exact same magazines. Not bad shooting either and although the recoil on the 9x18 tends to be a little harsh for a lot of people, it does not bother me.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:41:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ameshawki] [#7]
No import mark?  Interesting.

I have a FEG PP clone in 32.  The 32 is pretty easy shooting.  Finding a spare mag has been a so far fruitless endevour.

Had one of the 22 versions.  Fun little gun as long as you fed it ammo it liked and kept it clean.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top