Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2024 8:20:11 AM EDT
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2FGOMjO5IR/?igsh=MXRzNWxzNGE0em5haQ==

You know you are shooting well when your squad starts talking crap to you on your last stage… They even made me flip the spinner even though it was only 2 shots on top and 2 shots on bottom for pistol. I was happy to oblige!
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 9:02:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Great shooting!! How do you like the SRO on your Rival-S as I'm looking for some first hand feedback. I have a Holo 407k on my Rival-S and looking for some unbiased reviews before making the upgrade. Pic for attention 😁
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 4:25:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Hello fellow Rival-S shooter! The SRO does have a larger window and allows more room for error when looking through it as to seeing the dot in the window even if is not perfectly centered. That being said, if you are not having a problem finding the dot in the window of your holosun, I don’t really feel like upgrading to the SRO is going to provide you any real advantage. As long as you find the holosun you are using to be reliable and are not having trouble keeping the dot in the window, I would save my money and stick with what you have.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 12:34:30 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 here for the Holosun 507 Comp, I have one on my all my Rivals (poly's and steel) as well as m CZ S2.  Love that optic.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Is the RO Chris? Only saw him for a second but it sure looked like him.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Just shot one of these at the range (guy next me had one).

Wow! That is a nice, easy to shoot pistol.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top