User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2024 5:37:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: D_J]
Posted my findings on my Rusty Bowtie Car Forum, I'm EDNY on the site:

Please do not link to outside forums.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 10:11:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: D_J] [#1]
Originally Posted By UpStateEd:  Posted my findings on my Rusty Bowtie Car Forum, I'm EDNY on the site:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 4:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine has never failed to fire.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:36:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chase45] [#3]
For what its worth I gave this mod a shot on a extra firing pin and did not have much luck

Perhaps I removed too much material not sure but below is a fired casing example. Modded pin on left and stock on right.

Im getting about 80% ignition on bulk and 95% or so on CCI in double action. Single pops em every time. Modded pin dropped reliable ignition a good bit. But again maybe thats on me.

Threw the stock pin back in and tweaked the mainspring a little to give it more positive pressure. Only shot once since then but its boosted ignition on bulk to 90-95% on double action. Could maybe give it a little more without too crazy of a pull but I think Ill leave it be

ETA gave it just a tiny little bit more tension and now at 95%+ on bulk pack

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top