Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2024 4:39:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Butternut]
So the family brought me his pistol, as they do not like guns....

Neat little mouse gun after I cleaned it up. Had many years of lint build up.

Mod 950 BS in .25acp.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:15:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome little gun! The one I had was the blued version with gold engraving and rosewood grip panels. It was in my suit coat pocket when I got married in a Catholic church back in '88. I also had the .22 Short version, which looked like yours. Minx and Jetfire, I believe they were called. I ended up moving them both along and going for an Interarms TPH (.22 LR) as a (rather nice) replacement.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Code_Name_Eric:
Awesome little gun! The one I had was the blued version with gold engraving and rosewood grip panels. It was in my suit coat pocket when I got married in a Catholic church back in '88. I also had the .22 Short version, which looked like yours. Minx and Jetfire, I believe they were called. I ended up moving them both along and going for an Interarms TPH (.22 LR) as a (rather nice) replacement.
View Quote

Going to guess that Interarms has less of a slide bite than the Berreta....
Attachment Attached File

Or maybe I just have fat hands
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:11:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Code_Name_Eric] [#3]
Ouch! I don't recall that either of the Berettas ever bit me. OTOH, the TPH and it's mate my Interarms PPK (.380) both were capable of leaving bloody slide tracks on the web of my hand if I was not careful. I did like that you never had to rack the slide, just pop the barrel and put a round in the chamber. But, the Walthers have restrike capability, nice with the rimfire. I'll have to look around, pretty sure I have some analog pix of the fancy .25 kicking around somewhere. That was a gunshow find back in the day. I don't recall where the .22 short one came from.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry about your friend's dementia.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 12:23:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Any recommendations for a good IWB holster for the Jetfire?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top