Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2024 5:11:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yojimbo]
I just saw a video on the G100.  Looks like an interesting concept.  Has anyone seen or handled one in person?

Here's is their site.  The fire control assembly is pricey at $300 but it's got my attention.  I am also curious if these frames properly fit in standard Glock 19 holsters.

I asked them about Glock holster fit.  We'll see what they say.

https://g100.net/
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 7:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like an interesting platform. I am curious to know which parts are ship to ffl only.
Here is the statement from their www:
"A modular handgun platform based on open-source architecture.
Infinitely configurable. Compatible with GLOCK Gen3 components."
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Here’s the reply for my question about Glock holster fit.

Good question. All of our current grip modules should be compatible with most Glock 19 holsters. We’ve yet to find one that they don’t work in.

Best regards,

Matt Hall

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome! No more blowing money stippling/finger grove removal/undercut BS just to get a stock Glock to fit right.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#4]
This is a great idea, it will probably take off…
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:22:20 PM EDT
[#5]
This thread deserves more traction than it's received.

How long until the 80% version?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:37:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I like the idea.  If they can market it well enough it might go somewhere.  Much like the ZEV OZ line, but with a much more reasonable pricing.  
TXPO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top