Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2024 6:20:42 PM EDT
I snagged a new G17 Gen 5 slide assembly and dropped in on my G45 frame (instead of buying a new G17).
I'm sure I'm not the first to do this. I'm waiting back to hear from Lone Wolf to see if their Gen 4 adapter will work to fix the gap.
I haven't run live ammo through it yet, but it feeds, extracts, ejects and cycles quite smoothly.
Has anyone here tried this? If so, have you run into any issues?

Lone Wolf Adapter

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:29:03 PM EDT
[#1]
This is exactly what you need

He is pretty active on Reddit with his stippling business. I had one of these adapters when I had a Gen 5 G45 slide and I wanted to play with it on a Gen 5 G26 frame.  

Fit just fine.  I ended up moving on to different things, but was pleased with it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:20:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome, that is exactly what I need. I appreciate it! @DavidY
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:04:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The adapter worked great. Ordered it on the 17th and received it the 20th. Snug fit, but not so tight it can't be removed.
Here it is in the G17 slide on a G45 and G19 frames.

G45 Frame
Attachment Attached File

G19 Frame
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks great!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top