Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2023 11:15:00 AM EDT
Looking to have a budget carry gun. What optic and optic ready IWB kydex options are recommended? Currently have G2C (non toro) which has been fine but would like to have a red dot.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 11:32:00 AM EDT
[#1]
You can find some good answers if you search holster within the Taurus_Firearms subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Taurus_firearms/s/07Pq6uwe7phttps://www.reddit.com/r/Taurus_firearms/s/07Pq6uwe7p
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 4:32:14 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.bordertownholsters.com/

I have used him several times before for IWB holsters.  Great pricing, heavy customization options and quick shipping.  You could message him with what type of object you have if you want to be sure it will fit, but I think he cuts everything optic ready now. He was one of the first to make true PSA Dagger dagger holsters.

His Facebook page has hundreds of photos of his work.

The last time I placed an order, it was a little before midnight, Texas time, and I received a message with a photo of my custom image holster 13 hours and 1 minute later. It arrived 3 days after that.  

If there's something on his website you don't see, message him and he might be able to take care of you. The pulldown menu on the holsters list a large quantity of lights that he can also fit your holster for.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:36:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DavidY:

I have used him several times before for IWB holsters.  Great pricing, heavy customization options and quick shipping.  You could message him with what type of object you have if you want to be sure it will fit, but I think he cuts everything optic ready now. He was one of the first to make true PSA Dagger dagger holsters.

The last time I placed an order, it was a little before midnight, Texas time, and I received a message with a photo of my custom image holster 13 hours and 1 minute later. It arrived 3 days after that.  

If there's something on his website you don't see, message him and he might be able to take care of you. The pulldown menu on the holsters list a large quantity of lights that he can also fit your holster for.
View Quote

I have used him before as well. great guy and does good work fast. Went with him as he does so many light options it is crazy. Made it easy to find some weird combos. I believe all of his holsters are optics cut now but he is very responsive. So if you have any questions, email him. Also check out his facebook page, he always has some sort of code active for a discount.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MDStroup:

I have used him before as well. great guy and does good work fast. Went with him as he does so many light options it is crazy. Made it easy to find some weird combos. I believe all of his holsters are optics cut now but he is very responsive. So if you have any questions, email him. Also check out his facebook page, he always has some sort of code active for a discount.
View Quote

I feel so dumb. He has a 10% coupon he posts to one of the PSA dagger groups on Facebook and I completely forgot to use it the last time I ordered a holster LOL. Oh well, it was only $5....
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 8:19:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't even know about the Facebook thing at first. I saw his stuff randomly in a few videos and went looking for actual reviews. Found one and he had a code. When I used it it wasn't as much as it was when the video was originally made. So I googled and found his book of faces. Had a deal running at the time and used that.

Hopefully you enjoy yours when you get it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 12:11:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

View Quote

I cannot say enough good stuff about this company. Great products, and the shipping is ridiculously fast. I got mine in four days instead of four weeks on a  custom job. Kinda makes you wonder about the other guys. I usually use vedder and stil will, but didn’t want to miss a chance to shout these guys out.

Before you roll your eyes, I’m not affiliated with them in any way I’m just a satisfied customer.

And I got some Mexican candy in my box. It was different.  I liked the tamarind one.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Amos_Moses:

And I got some Mexican candy in my box. It was different.  I liked the tamarind one.
View Quote

Me and my kids have never been brave enough to try the candy he sends.  

My daughter looked at one of them and said it looked like a cat turd that was rolled around in paprika and put on a stick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top