Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2024 10:06:52 PM EDT
I've become interested in this and almost all YouTube reviews are positive.
Seems to have some really nice features out of the box.
One draw back is the proprietary 12 round mags that may not allow a full fingered grip for my large hands.
https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/643477863817?suggestion-term=Gf9

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 2:02:10 AM EDT
[#1]
YouTube reviews are red flags for me. The industry is really bad when it comes to integrity and the review process. Lots of paid or sponsored reviews. Some channels like to claim they don’t receive any money for their reviews which is partially true, they may not receive any money from a specific company but their management company they are contracted with, did. You can see this from time to time with certain things and certain firearms. All of the sudden every YTer is giving glowing reviews for a certain firearm or product. This will go on for a few weeks until the contract agreement is up and then the honest reviews will start to trickle out from small time YTers. Lots of the various Turkish importers are front and center with this and gladly pay to have their gun “reviewed”, (advertised) on YT.

This gun looks like a Glock Gen 3 clone that uses their own mags. It’s kind of hard to screw up the Gen 3 Glock recipe but if there’s a will there’s a way. If it is cheap enough, pick one up and see if it will survive the 2,000 Challenge Maybe it’s a great gun. I wouldn’t trust a YTer opinion though.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 2:03:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RogueSpear2023] [#2]
I am pretty much avoiding things that won't take Glock or 1911 mags at this point. Or some other mag that I already own a bunch of.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:13:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ken_mays:
Looks like a Glock clone in the style of the Mossberg
View Quote

With the reliability of Jennings Arms.

Just go buy a Glock or one of the many clones, that can be had for that price or less.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MK318:
YouTube reviews are red flags for me. The industry is really bad when it comes to integrity and the review process. Lots of paid or sponsored reviews. Some channels like to claim they don’t receive any money for their reviews which is partially true, they may not receive any money from a specific company but their management company they are contracted with, did. You can see this from time to time with certain things and certain firearms. All of the sudden every YTer is giving glowing reviews for a certain firearm or product. This will go on for a few weeks until the contract agreement is up and then the honest reviews will start to trickle out from small time YTers. Lots of the various Turkish importers are front and center with this and gladly pay to have their gun “reviewed”, (advertised) on YT.

This gun looks like a Glock Gen 3 clone that uses their own mags. It’s kind of hard to screw up the Gen 3 Glock recipe but if there’s a will there’s a way. If it is cheap enough, pick one up and see if it will survive the 2,000 Challenge Maybe it’s a great gun. I wouldn’t trust a YTer opinion though.
View Quote

Yep.

I laugh when I see "yootoob vidyas" as any possible evidence of the reliability of a product.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:28:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Young feller on youtube SPN has several videos on them.
They seen likea pretty good budget option.
The mags are a pro and a con it seems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top