Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 2:06:21 AM EDT
[#1]

15rds, 7 yards, about 2 seconds between shots.

The trigger is precise, but heavy... if that description rings true to anyone. I like it. It's no 1911 trigger at all. I can feel the play between the frame and the slide during the trigger pull, the trigger reset is so light (audibly and tactilely) that it's very easy to miss, but the break is clean and predictable.

It's not my best shooting, but I'm very pleased. For a BHP clone I would like to have a polished blued finish, but this is nice as it is. The grips are still not too grippy or aggressive even under recoil. The fit and feel in the hand is nice, like a smaller Beretta 92.

I'll keep it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 6:41:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Very Nice.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:57:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By leelaw:
MCP35 Ops came home today. It's been well over a decade since I had my hands on an FN made Hi-Power, but this feels pretty similar. The grips have a good feel but aren't too sticky or grippy feeling. The beavertail is a nice addition. The flat trigger is heavy and the trigger reset is long and barely tactile. The slide to frame fit has a little play. The barrel to slide fit is tight.

Hopefully we'll take it to the range this weekend for some testing.
View Quote

I didn't like the grips. I paid big bucks for a beautiful set of wooden grips. Gorgeous. Too fat. It's currently sporting a 10$ set of ebay G10s and is my preferred handgun.
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 9:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I got an ops today.  I like it.  Ill shoot it at distance tomorrow 50 yds.  It shot a 3'' group of 4 shots today in my back yard.  Hopefully the trigger will break in, even though its not bad.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Found an MC P35 used in a LGS I stopped at today. Haven't been there in over a year, was just perusing the case when I saw the snout peeking out from the bottom row. $429 LNIB, whoever bought it new apparently never shot it.

Gonna take the mag safety out and give it a good workout at the range, came with 3 Mec-Gar 15rd mags so should be fun.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By snuffy19608:
Found an MC P35 used in a LGS I stopped at today. Haven't been there in over a year, was just perusing the case when I saw the snout peeking out from the bottom row. $429 LNIB, whoever bought it new apparently never shot it.

Gonna take the mag safety out and give it a good workout at the range, came with 3 Mec-Gar 15rd mags so should be fun.
View Quote

TRIGGER PIN IS A BITCH TO GET OUT!!  "At least mine was"

And with the Girsan you need to take out the trigger to remove the mag disconnect.

Just a FYI

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:07:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Yore353:

And with the Girsan you need to take out the trigger to remove the mag disconnect.

Just a FYI

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By snuffy19608:

Just a FYI

The pin on mine came out easily. Figuring out how to remove the trigger took longer.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Just a FYI

View Quote

From what I've read on the net, they have adhesive on them. Don't know, haven't start on mine yet, ran out of time today.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top