Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2023 7:24:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blacktoothgrin]
Will standard Hi Power sights fit the Girsan clones?  I've read issues with accuracy and their bbls.  Was there a bad batch?
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 4:51:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Man it's dead in here.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 1:26:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve been following the Grisan MC P35 since announced and there has never been much posted about them.   I seriously considered buying a Grisan MC P35 or a Springfield Armory SA35.  Lack of availability and rising prices have turned me off.   I really don’t like the front sight on the Grisan.

Link Posted: 1/31/2023 1:57:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont like the front sight either.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 3:15:45 AM EDT
[#4]
From the other Girsan MC P35 thread:

I don't profess to be the best shooter, but that group feels respectable at 7 yards. I haven't put it in a ransom rest yet. With the Match Ops, the front sight is nice and beefy and practical, more so than the stubby sight on the standard MC P35.
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 9:12:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a ops today and its what the hi power should have been.  Beaver tail, adj sights, rail, flat trigger.  Im going to shoot it out to 50 yds tomorrow, but it did pretty good at 25 ft today with a 3 in group of 4 shots.  Already ordered a KKM threaded barrel for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top