Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2024 10:21:20 AM EDT
I'd like a Glock 10mm Extendo mag but as far as I know Glock factory doesn't make one
Not for SD/HD, just range fun

What are the best alternatives?
ETS?
Kriss extension to factory mag?
SGM mags? (not too familiar with)
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#1]
‘Extendo’….thats a stupid term.

I hope you can find a suitable magazine for your pistol.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:47:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jkirkon:
‘Extendo’….thats a stupid term.

I hope you can find a suitable magazine for your pistol.
View Quote

Does it matter or detract from my question?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:30:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jkirkon] [#4]
Originally Posted By craig24680:

Does it matter or detract from my question?
View Quote

I wasn’t being critical of you personally…I just find that term stupid.

More of a personal observation.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:08:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By intheburbs:
I have both 45 and 10mm Glocks.  I bought a few of the Kriss kits to convert to 30-round mags.  Doesn't work with the 10mm mags.  There are some YouTube videos of some guys who finagled and got them to work, but I wouldn't trust them for anything other than range toys.

I've never felt "undergunned" or inadequate carrying 15+1 of 230-grain loads in the woods, which is the only time I carry my 20.
View Quote

Appreciate the info, sounds like I'll steer clear of the Kriss kits.

As these are just for range fun, gotta have the fun sticks, I'll try one or two of the ETS as their 9mm sticks work about 95% of the time (again not for HD/SD)
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:16:11 PM EDT
[#6]
The SGM mags are serviceable. Needs stronger springs though.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I have both 45 and 10mm Glocks.  I bought a few of the Kriss kits to convert to 30-round mags.  Doesn't work with the 10mm mags.  There are some YouTube videos of some guys who finagled and got them to work, but I wouldn't trust them for anything other than range toys.

I've never felt "undergunned" or inadequate carrying 15+1 of 230-grain loads in the woods, which is the only time I carry my 20.
View Quote
There is a Kriss extension specifically for 10mm now.  I have no experience with it, but I do know their .45 extension didn't work on 10mm.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By November5:
There is a Kriss extension specifically for 10mm now.  I have no experience with it, but I do know their .45 extension didn't work on 10mm.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

My  Kriss extended.45 worked with 10mm, until it didn't. Now it is strictly a .45.
BTW, if you accidently try to chamber a 10mm in a .45 you will think "How did I drop that round?" before realizing the entire thing slid down the barrel,  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:19:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By motoguzzi:

My  Kriss extended.45 worked with 10mm, until it didn't. Now it is strictly a .45.
BTW, if you accidently try to chamber a 10mm in a .45 you will think "How did I drop that round?" before realizing the entire thing slid down the barrel,  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By motoguzzi:

Bang, Bang, Bang, plunk
lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:29:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Taylor Freelance makes a +4 for the G21 that acts as a +5 if you use/modify a G21 follower (he mentions it on his page).  

https://taylorfreelancestore.com/glock-4-for-45-basepad-delrin-w-spring/
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:26:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I have had very good luck with the SGM mags in 10mm.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#12]
I have a low round count so far but my 2 SGM 10mm 30rd mags have worked fine. The springs do seem on the weak side.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:48:10 PM EDT
[#13]
I have some Arredondo plus 4 extensions. They work fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top