[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By naes:
Slow down with all the details please.  

Looks all proprietary.  
A Gen 5 style frame?
I only see two pins.
View Quote
Gen 5 17 with a Gen 3 17 dustcover welded onto it.  Battlecock Tactical did all of the plastic work.  KM3 Solutions did the cerakote.  Slide is a Spinta Precision Allegiance Gen 3 17L.  Barrel is an old LoneWolf 19XXL.  KagWerks slide release, StandardCo FFT trigger on a GPT.  I tried a Ghost Angel, this is the first gun I've had that didn't like the Angel, so I switched back to the connector that came with the GPT.  Sights are Dawson's MOS.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:02:09 PM EDT
[#3]
How does it shoot?
Is the top of the slide open for a ported barrel?
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:20:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I was always surprised nobody did an alloy or steel frame in that configuration. Looks good.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 7:06:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Slow down with all the details please.  

View Quote

This

So many fucking people have to make posts that are like a Scooby Doo mystery.  

I was pretty certain it was a battle cock when I saw it.  He does interesting work, but is always vague about costs.  Just fucking say a price already.  

If a guy posts a picture of a frame he did and I ask how much to do EXACTLY THAT?  Don't bullshit me, asking for emails and shit.  That makes me think he's just pulling number out of his ass.  Figure out what it's worth and state it.  People are more apt to deal with someone who's upfront.  

His G26X and G26/P365 mag frames are also neat.

I don't care for all the extra stippling and sculpting he does.  I understand something HAS to be done where we melds the frame pieces together, but going overboard never appeals to me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 7:56:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: November5] [#6]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

I was pretty certain it was a battle cock when I saw it.  He does interesting work, but is always vague about costs.  Just fucking say a price already.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Cost was around $1k, I was the first to have the extended dustcover done though, not sure he'd charge the same amount for the next customer.  No one mentions their prices on social media platforms because it's the quickest way to get shut down for selling, even on here unless you're willing to shell out big bucks to be an advertiser.

He does have a fairly extensive price list on his site.
https://www.km3solutions.com/product-category/gripwork/

His G43X/P365 mag frames are also neat.
That's my creation, I did have him do work on them though.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Handguns/Convert-a-G43X-to-take-Sig-P365-Mags-/13-193707/

I don't care for all the extra stippling and sculpting he does.  I understand something HAS to be done where we melds the frame pieces together, but going overboard never appeals to me.
He has ways of making the welded parts look OEM.  I think he used a plastic mallet with sandpaper on the face to mimic the factory texture on the dustcover.

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 8:06:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:
I was always surprised nobody did an alloy or steel frame in that configuration. Looks good.
View Quote
ZRO Delta's modular frame comes with a G34 length dustcover.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By November5:

He has ways of making the welded parts look OEM.  I think he used a plastic mallet with sandpaper on the face to mimic the factory texture on the dustcover.

View Quote

That's thinking outside the box.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 1:13:31 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:

That's cool. I just think with as popular as the glock world is some heavy competition frames would sell. It seems like the steel and aluminum frames of the past were never popular so maybe I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Long ass dust cover
I like it
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Post a close up of where the two dust covered connect.  

From what I can see, they did a hell of a job blending them.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 5:23:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Post a close up of where the two dust covered connect.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I’m impressed.  

Enjoy the new shooter.  
Really cool to see a one off like that.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 12:25:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Super cool man, definitely a bragging rights configuration.

I really wish we would see an aftermarket frame that offered a full length dustcover for the G34. Both as an awesome G34 setup, or for pairing with a 17 slide + integral comp.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 8:18:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

I really wish we would see an aftermarket frame that offered a full length dustcover for the G34. Both as an awesome G34 setup, or for pairing with a 17 slide + integral comp.
View Quote

Sounds like time for a 3D printer to go brrrr.  I'm sure somebody has released a G34 file, although most of them that are extended to seem to be G17L or more.

Like Big Chungus here

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 5:09:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

View Quote
ZRO Delta.  I have one I need to build out.  It comes with three dustcovers, 19, 17, & 34 length.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top