Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2024 5:08:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Frntsyt]
My searching is coming up with zip...
Do any of the pistol optics come in different colored bodies besides black and fde?  I put together one of the Steel City Arsenal slides that has the P40 Warhawk look and would like to put a grayish colored optic on it.
Thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:29:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WUPHF] [#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WUPHF:
Trijicon sells a “Sniper Grey” RMR.

https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/trijicon-rmr-type-2-sniper-gray-rm06/
View Quote

Yep. I have one on a P320 XFIVE LEGION.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:41:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice.  
I have to admit I was looking to stay below rmr pricing.  Might have to buy whichever model and color it up as good as I can….
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:31:23 PM EDT
[#5]
That’s more like it.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 5:15:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY] [#6]
Dvor (optics planet sister company) carries the on and off.  

I just checked, and they have it on sale right now. $229 for the red at $265 for the green. It says either version ships in one to two days.

https://www.dvor.com/holosun-opmod-hs507c-x2-reflex-red-dot-sight.html?promotion=opmod-optics-and-more-56-2024-05-10

I've only placed one order with them in the past, and optic, and it did arrive quickly and I was satisfied.  I have definitely read some bad reviews about optics planet and them not having something in stock but still taking the money and making people wait for months.  

That being said, I was contemplating getting a gray 507 and would probably order from Dvor when they have it on sale again.

I thought about getting it to go with my gray Grit Grips Glock 19 frame and my gray PSA Dagger slide. That was when GT Distributors was selling a gray Streamlight TLR1HL for $150.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 5:18:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Gray TLR1-HL

GT Distributors is going to have 20% off in store and online starting next Friday and continuing on Saturday.  Right now, they show the light available online. $120 is a pretty good price!
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:25:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Davidy… thank you!!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 4:02:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I figured I'd show the update since you guys helped me find the optic...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top