Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2024 9:27:17 PM EDT
It's time for me to get around to buying a holster for my HK USP Elite in .45 ACP.

I know these are hard to find, as it's not a common gun.

Falco seems to claim they can make a holster for it, as it's listed on their drop down menu.

If I go with a OWB holster, I'd want it with belt loops, and open top, like all my other holsters.

Couple of questions:

Has anyone ordered holsters for non-common guns like the Elite from Falco?  I got a nice one for my Springfield Hellcat, but that's hardly a rare gun.  Any issues with rare ones, or if it's in the drop down menu, you'll get it?

What holster would you go with from the below list and why?  I'm leaning towards one with two belt loops for carrying such a big gun.

Should I go full tac-cool and get it set up for carrying with my Surfire X400?  It'll be a huge combo, but in for a penny, in for a pound, as the Limey's would say.

Falco HK Elite

Finally, should I go instead with a shoulder system, as the gun is so big that you might as well have a full shoulder system, with 2 x mags on the other side.

Something like this:

Falco shoulder holster

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:05:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing against them but I’d go with American made like TT gunleather, DM Bullard, Mitch Rosen, High Noon, Kramer or Milt Sparks (if you’re willing to wait). I know someone who has a Falco and I would just consider it decent.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top