Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 11/11/2023 8:14:56 AM EDT
P30SK

Who is/are the go to for milling the slide for an optic on the HK P30 series?
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 9:02:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Only fellow I'm aware of that's able to do slide mill is Langdon Tactical. It'll cost you a pretty penny at $325 but they're the o my ones I'm aware of that can or will do it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 9:29:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: billbotts] [#2]
LTT or Wright Armory in AZ, or Impact Machine in LA.

Both Wright and Impact have done P30's for me and I was pleased with each, I have no doubt Langdon does a good job as well.

L&M was certainly a go to but he retired.
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 3:52:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MartinSsempa] [#3]
I would go with Wright Armory. The LTT cut is good but their cerakote finish isn't great. It's really thick and shiny rather than matte like the original nitrided finish. They also coat the entire slide including the polished underside of the slide which results in a high friction mess after less than 100 rounds.

Edit:

Here is a photo for comparison. The LTT re-finished slide is on the left and the factory slide is on the right.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I have two slides at Wright Armory now.  Not cheap but they use QPQ Black Nitride for slide refinish which is closer to factory and preferred over Cerakote.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 5:43:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Getting mine done at Green Tick Tactical with DLC finish.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top