Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/27/2024 6:41:44 PM EDT
Looking at getting another HK P30, you know the deal, 1 is none, 2 is even better.

I found a HKP30 for $600, but with the HK rebate currently going on I can't decide if I should just buy a new one.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 7:42:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By awmp:
Looking at getting another HK P30, you know the deal, 1 is none, 2 is even better.

I found a HKP30 for $600, but with the HK rebate currently going on I can't decide if I should just buy a new one.

Thoughts?
View Quote
what version do you want?  I've seen several with manual safety new going for $630
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 8:26:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Europtic has the V3 @$650 when you add them to cart
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:57:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: awd_xtc] [#3]
Lockedloaded.com has the lem with night sights and 3 mags for $728
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 12:06:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: awmp] [#4]
P30 with manual safety is the one I seek.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 4:06:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Redman556] [#5]
If the price of the new one after rebate is within $100-$150 bucks or so of the used one, calculating magazine number and magazine capacity, I'd go new.

H&K increased the mag capacity of their magazines a couple or three years ago by two rounds per mag. If the old one and the new one have the same number of mags, but the old one has the previous gen mags, I'd go new.

Previous P30 V3 and LEM owner here, son still has his P30L V3 .
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 4:36:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By awmp:
P30 with manual safety is the one I seek.
View Quote

Same price as I mentioned
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top