Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/21/2024 11:29:24 PM EDT
A friend of mine has an HK45 with a factory camo slide was wondering how rare these are and what are they worth? Any input would be greatly appreciated as this is the first one I have ever seen.

Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/tYKkXfV

These are not the actual pictures of the gun but this one is identical to the one I’m looking at.

Thanks and God Bless!
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty sure it is not a factory finish. Not particularly rare as I see them from time to time. The value is probably similar to an all black version.  Could be more or less, depending on if the actual buyer likes it or not. Personally, I would not pay a premium for it.
Now if it had a well-executed green tiger stripe finish…..
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 4:23:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By J2X:
Pretty sure it is not a factory finish. Not particularly rare as I see them from time to time. The value is probably similar to an all black version.  Could be more or less, depending on if the actual buyer likes it or not. Personally, I would not pay a premium for it.
Now if it had a well-executed green tiger stripe finish…..
View Quote

Probably not coated by HK but they were sold by HK as a distributor exclusive to Lipsey’s. Oddly, they were a bit cheaper than a normal HK45. They did VP9’s too.

No idea on value though. Lipsey’s does a lot of exclusive requests and some are worth gold, others worth dirt.

Myself, I wouldn’t pay any extra for it.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top