Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2023 7:39:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DamnYankee01]
Has anyone used a micro-comp on their P07 tactical? I have no plans on using a suppressor but a micro-comp might be useful. Also curious if any recoil spring changes were needed.
Link Posted: 11/12/2023 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless you're using +P ammo, a comp won't help with anything but spending your money.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 9:50:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I found my P07 to be extremely flat shooting, especially with the little bit of extra weight the threaded barrel added.  I'd say a comp would be a waste.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#3]
They help a little.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:38:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dogtired:
They help a little.
View Quote
Yes.
But, NO.

Compensators only become easily noticeable and shot timer confirmable at 9mm +p+ , 38 Super, 357 Sig and 10mm velocities.
That's just simple gas velocity physics at work.

Below 1300fps and slower, it becomes increasingly impossible to prove that the expensive comp is doing anything more than a simple, cheap muzzle weight would do in the comp's place.

Mag-na-port is the exception to this rule, because no weight is being added.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:20:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By USPguy:
Unless you're using +P ammo, a comp won't help with anything but spending your money.
View Quote

@USPguy but they look cool.  That’s the only reason I want one.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:50:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dogtired] [#6]
I have a little experience...

This one helps a lot...  a micro comp on a P07 helps a little.  I am not sure why the frenzy of anti-comp action always has to follow...

Try it.  They are largely aluminum, weight is really insignificant, as cheap as $20 bucks on Ebay.  I have spent money on dumber things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top