Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2024 1:44:12 AM EDT
As title infers, please give direction with suppressor sights replacement for an APX-A1.  Trying to find something decent for use with a red dot, doesent matter is nite sights or regular dots.  Beretta factory website is absolutely useless.  

As I understand it, the original APX suppressor sights will not work.

Any advice is appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 8:48:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump, because I’m looking for the same.  I’ve gotten no response from Beretta on sight cut dimensions.  I want to like my APX A1 but Beretta makes it hard.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I don’t have any experience myself, but this thread on Reddit says that the A1 is compatible with Beretta 92 sights.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:
I don’t have any experience myself, but this thread on Reddit says that the A1 is compatible with Beretta 92 sights.
View Quote

Have also heard the same but haven't been able to find 92 suppressor height sights either.
Ended up mounting a Steiner MPS on it hoping I could use the stock sights.  No bueno.  
My next step will be calling Beretta and see if they will sell me the sights that are supplied with the tac models (which for some reason are not listed on their website).
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Midwest Gunworks has what you need.  They don't sell them as a set, but they sell the front and rear separately...

Beretta APX A1 Tall Dot Front Sight

Beretta APX A1 Rear Tall Dot Sight
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Halibutt:
Midwest Gunworks has what you need.  They don't sell them as a set, but they sell the front and rear separately...

Beretta APX A1 Tall Dot Front Sight

Beretta APX A1 Rear Tall Dot Sight
View Quote

Damn, don't know how I missed this.  Thank you.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top