Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2024 3:01:54 PM EDT
Recently I've gone down the rabbit hole of searching for 5.5" stainless Bisley gripped Blackhawks. It all started last year with a Bisley 45LC/45ACP convertible. Since then I stumbled into a 4.68" 44 Special, lucked out on a .41 Magnum, and recently won a .357 mag on GB. The one I'm missing is the 5.5" 44 magnum catalog number 0877. I think that would complete this little stable, however if you are aware of other stainless Bisley Blackhawks preferably with 5.5" barrels, please clue me in.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#1]
can't help, I went black

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:01:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SDGlock23] [#2]
The 5.5" Bisley 44 Mag was supposedly introduced a few years back but I've never seen one for sale anywhere.  I've had the 5.5" Bisley .45 Colt/ACP convertible and the 5.5" Bisley .41 Mag.  I do have the 7.5" SBH Bisley Hunter 44 Mag though.
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:06:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Where's the .480?  I see several gaps
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:21:07 PM EDT
[#4]
The RUG0877 is either a distributor exclusive, discontinued, or possibly both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top