Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2023 8:23:23 PM EDT
Some choice comments

The Hi-Point Yeet Cannon 9mm is FINALLY HERE (Hi-Point YC9)

A Colt costs you your rent, a Glock costs you a car payment, a Hi-Point costs you your dignity.

Owning a decked out Hi-Point is like taking the biggest dump that won’t flush at your in-laws’ bathroom: you are ashamed and proud of it at the same time.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I genuinely want one.

Such a hilarious situation that gave us that gem.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:48:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Those actually look nicer than the standard guns. They are great for a car gun and go bang every time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 2:15:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I will probably have one of these at some point. It would probably be good to add to my stash of guns to let new shooters experience.

I have taken quite a few new shooters to the range and the most common complaint I hear is about the price of some of the pistols I have brought in the past, so it it is nice to have something else for which the price is not an instant turn-off.

I have had guns for this purpose like a SCCY (which I sold) a Taurus G3 Millinium (which I gave away), a Hipont C9 (which I stilll have) and some Charter, Tuarus and EAA revolvers that were quite inexpensive when I bought them, back prior to the Corona Virus/Biden panic.

I know the millioaires on ARFCOM would never understand, but some people really do have limited funds due to other obligations, yet they want a gun. This might be a good sample.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 4:21:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pukindog:
I will probably have one of these at some point. It would probably be good to add to my stash of guns to let new shooters experience.

I have taken quite a few new shooters to the range and the most common complaint I hear is about the price of some of the pistols I have brought in the past, so it it is nice to have something else for which the price is not an instant turn-off.

I have had guns for this purpose like a SCCY (which I sold) a Taurus G3 Millinium (which I gave away), a Hipont C9 (which I stilll have) and some Charter, Tuarus and EAA revolvers that were quite inexpensive when I bought them, back prior to the Corona Virus/Biden panic.

I know the millioaires on ARFCOM would never understand, but some people really do have limited funds due to other obligations, yet they want a gun. This might be a good sample.
View Quote

Arex Delta M's (Gen 2) are routinely on sale for as little as $279. Another outstanding budget choice actually better.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:

Arex Delta M's (Gen 2) are routinely on sale for as little as $279. Another outstanding budget choice actually better.
View Quote

Yep. Currently on sale at PSA for that price right now according to today's email blast.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Vague:

Yep. Currently on sale at PSA for that price right now according to today's email blast.
View Quote

Nope. Out of stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top