Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/26/2024 5:29:51 PM EDT
Hi I have an older USPc 40  KH 26-0099XX.  The retainer clip snap ring on the recoil spring started popping off.  I bought a few from Midwest gun works.  I called Hk and they said to just shoot it un captured. Should I worry about it? A new one is like $80.00.  I doesn't seem like Hk is going to part with one.  I see that they changed the design from mine.
Thanks Bob
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 9:38:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CSIGunNut] [#1]
It'll work fine with out it.  Just a bit more of a pain getting put together.  On that note, when my little c clamp broke years ago I called HK and they sent me a new recoil spring assembly for free.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks . I figured it would be OK.  It first broke a few years back.  I called Hk and they said that the clips were on back order.  Then they told me to just shoot it. I bought a few from Midwest.  This time I was like the Hell with it and am just going to shoot it. For a long time I didn't shoot it but now I am into it, Thanks again.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top