Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2024 12:09:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ortred]
Looking to see if anyone has experience with this particular reflex sight on Glocks.  I was looking for a dot sight for my Glock 40 (10mm) MOS.  I was drawn to this particular sight because it attaches directly to the MOS slide, (no adapter plate needed), with a super low profile, allowing use of the factory open sights.

Update 3/13:  Thanks for all the input received!
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one on my 19.5, PDP and plan on getting one for my CZ P10C. So far I like them alot. I was even debating when I get my non optic cut slides cut for MOS instead of RMR to use the SCS. I really wish they had an RMR footprint SCS.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Have the M&P version of the SCS on my 10mm and love it.
Muscle memory for presentation with standard height sights is maintained.
I went with lower irons that still cowitness above the bottom edge so as not to obscure the smaller window unnecessarily.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope they release one for the Hellcat series soon.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:51:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Check out this 2-page thread (8 topics below at the moment):

Who has time behind a Holosun SCS? Thoughts?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top